Chadwick International School thrives on the ongoing participation of its former students.
Chadwick International Alumni
Chadwick School thrives on the ongoing participation of its former students. As such, the school provides numerous avenues for past students to remain connected to the school and their former classmates:
- ChadwickConnect: Our online community is a resource that allows you to connect with other Chadwick Alumni. You can also find reunion information, submit class notes & alumni award nominations, and search the Alumni Directory for former classmates. Just click the ChadwickConnect button!
- Events & Reunions: The Alumni Office also is here to help assist with planning your Class Reunion. Please read the reunion planning tips if you are interested in helping organize your reunion and contact our office to help you get started! More information is available in ChadwickConnect.
- Chadwick International Alumni Association
The Chadwick International Alumni Association was formed for the following purposes:
- to cultivate and build relationships among Chadwick Alumni
- to promote a network of fellowship among graduates and past students of Chadwick
- to strengthen the relationship between Chadwick and its alumni
- to advise, discuss and organize the activities of the Association
- to serve as a catalyst to promote Chadwick's global mission
Use this online directory to connect with fellow Chadwick alums. You can use the directory to seek out alumni in a specific city or class year.
Alumni and parents of current students may request an official transcript online by filling out the online transcript request form. You will be asked to log in with your Chadwick Network ID (username). If you have trouble logging in (i.e. you do not know or remember your Chadwick Network ID), please contact the school for assistance. Current Parents can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alumni can email email@example.com
UPDATE CONTACT INFORMATION
Please update your current contact information. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT A CLASS NOTE
Did you recently get engaged? married? have a baby? travel to an exotic location? win an award? or just have some exciting news you'd like to share?
If you have something to share with your classmates — personal news, a professional achievement or an interesting experience - please FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM or e-mail your update to email@example.com (include "CLASS NOTE + [your name] + [class year] in the subject line).