Chadwick seeks to identify, foster, assess, and reward the following personal and professional qualities in its faculty and staff:
- Student-centered: Dedicated to the intellectual, emotional, social, and ethical well being of Chadwick students as our first priority; able to engage them collectively and individually as whole people possessed not only of intellect but of passions, feelings, thoughts, and lives outside of school; and committed to teaching in ways that inspire a joy in learning and engagement in every student.
- Collaborative: Wanting to work with colleagues and students and to contribute creatively to effective working teams.
- Professionally grounded: Not only well-educated and passionate about learning and teaching, but also committed to all facets of Chadwick’s mission and conversant with the research that supports our pedagogy.
- Innovative: Willing to try new educational approaches and modify program and pedagogy appropriately to take full advantage of learning opportunities.
- Globally minded: Understanding of the need to connect with peoples, ideas, and perspectives from around the world to prepare students for the future.
- Technologically competent: Able to integrate technology meaningfully as an essential element in the teaching “toolbox”.
CI encourages multiple areas of involvement with students depending upon the primary role.
Please click the button below to view any open positions and to apply online.