Dedicated, passionate, and trusted mentors
Working at Chadwick International is like being part of an extended family. Our community of teachers and staff are dedicated, passionate mentors who, because of our small size, get to know their students very well. Together with staff and parents, they form an essential partnership that guides students to reach their full potential. Every member of our faculty is carefully selected from around the world. More than 80 percent hold advanced degrees and many have had experience teaching abroad. They work with a curriculum designed to be experiential. They teach students to ask questions, build connections between concepts, and relate their classroom learning to both the real world and their own lives. Most importantly, they guide students' growth through the lens of Chadwick's Core Values of Respect, Responsibility, Honesty, Fairness and Compassion.
For more insight into the faculty experience, click here.
NEW TEACHERS (FORMERLY CALLED INTERNS)
The Chadwick International full-time, paid New Teacher program is designed for newly qualified teachers who wish to gain mentored international teaching experience. Our program lasts for one to two years, depending on the individual New Teacher. Each New Teacher has a mentor teacher, who is an experienced educator. A New Teacher at Chadwick is a co-teacher who collaborates with the mentor teacher in all aspects of teaching, from planning the lessons to meeting with parents.
All teachers at Chadwick are engaged in a variety of professional development experiences that include training in their respective International Baccalaureate program to learning how to lead workshops. We firmly embrace experiential learning models.
Chadwick Schools are deeply committed to self-discovery through experience and reflection. Students develop the joy of learning, self-confidence, well-being, and curiosity through interactive and practical experiences. Our schools share the Core Values of Respect, Responsibility, Honesty, Fairness and Compassion.
Through active participation in an intentionally diverse and inclusive environment, students make a positive impact within and beyond their own communities. By living and learning in a student-centered, collaborative atmosphere of excellence, integrity and trust, we come to expect the best of ourselves and others.
All teachers at Chadwick are engaged in a variety of professional development experiences that include training in their respective International Baccalaureate programme to learning how to lead workshops. We firmly embrace experiential learning models.
For more professional development opportunities, click here.
Chadwick seeks to identify, foster, assess, and reward the following personal and professional qualities in its faculty and staff:
- Student-centered: Dedicated to the intellectual, emotional, social, and ethical well-being of Chadwick students as our first priority; able to engage them collectively and individually as whole people possessed not only of intellect but of passions, feelings, thoughts, and lives outside of school; and committed to teaching in ways that inspire a joy in learning and engagement in every student.
- Collaborative: Wanting to work with colleagues and students and to contribute creatively to effective working teams.
- Professionally grounded: Not only well-educated and passionate about learning and teaching, but also committed to all facets of Chadwick’s Mission and conversant with the research that supports our pedagogy.
- Innovative: Willing to try new educational approaches and modify program and pedagogy appropriately to take full advantage of learning opportunities.
- Globally-minded: Understanding of the need to connect with peoples, ideas, and perspectives from around the world to prepare students for the future.
- Technologically competent: Able to integrate technology meaningfully as an essential element in the teaching “toolbox”.
Evidence of these characteristics informs administrative decision-making in the hiring and contract renewal processes.
Please click the button below to view any open positions and to apply online.
Please click the button below if you are interested in applying for the Outdoor Education instructor.