We invite you to play a powerful role in writing the Chadwick story.
Service-learning is a critical component of our educational program in all three divisions.
Our students engage in a wide range of service-learning activities, many of which they initiate, organize and lead themselves. Their efforts are supported through our Annual Fund. The Annual Fund Campaign starts in October of each school year, with students, parents, faculty, and staff participating from all three divisions.
After the fund is raised, student service clubs submit applications to receive resources. The donations provide access to much-needed resources that empower students’ important service work within CI and out in the community. In April, service clubs share and celebrate their activities, learning and accomplishments.
Supported by Annual Fund since 2017
Over KRW 150 million was donated for Annual Fund since 2017
Korea, Mongolia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Kenya, Philippine, Nepal, U.S., Ethiopia
1. Fund-raising Campaign for 3 weeks in October
2. Application Submission for 3 weeks in October
3. Application Review in December
4. Service Activities: whole school year
5. Sharing Experience Session in May
Thank you for your contribution. Please refer to the donation account information below.
- Bank: Shinhan Bank
- Account No.:140-012-718646
- Account Holder: Chadwick International
- Note: Please include your student's name and grade in sender's name.