Notice on the weather condition

Dear CI Parents,

We have been monitoring the snowfall and weather reports all evening and early this morning. The protocol at CI is that If there is a decision to close school or delay the starting time, the decision is to be made in the nighttime or early morning hours and communicated to parents before 4:30 am.

As of 4:30 am this morning, the amount of snow and road conditions did not warrant school closure and are similar to conditions in the past when the school remained open with only minor delays.

We have been in communication with our bussing company and have reminded them to drive cautiously this morning.

We will continue to monitor the forecast carefully. Should weather conditions deteriorate seriously during the school day, afternoon/evening activities may be canceled and students sent home early.

Parents need to be prepared for their children to be sent home early if road/weather conditions deteriorate.

All decisions to cancel or postpone school it will be communicated immediately to all parents by SMS and email.


Craig Williamson
Assistant Head of School

학부모님 안녕하십니까.

저희는 지난밤과 오늘 아침까지 계속해서 적설량과 날씨에 관한 발표를 모니터링해왔습니다. 채드윅 국제학교에서는 휴교를 하거나 등교를 늦출 경우 밤 사이 혹은 이른 아침 결정이 내려지고, 오전 4시 30분 이전에 학부모님들과 커뮤니케이션하도록 규정되어 있습니다.

오늘 오전 4시 30분까지 적설량과 노면의 상태가 휴교를 해야만하는 상황은 아니며, 과거 비슷한 상황에서 약간의 지연이 있었지만 수업을 정상적으로 진행했습니다.

스쿨버스 관계자와 커뮤니케이션 하고 있으며 더욱더 안전에 신경을 쓸 것을 당부하였습니다.

더욱 면밀히 기상 예보를 모니터 할 것이며 만약 수업 도중에 기상악화가 진행될 경우 오후 또는 저녁시간의 활동을 취소하고 하교 조치를 취하도록 하겠습니다.

학부모님께서는 도로/기상 악화상황에 따른 조기 하교에 대비해 주시기 바랍니다.

수업의 취소나 연기에 대한 모든 결정은 학부모님께 이메일과 문자메시지로 즉각 커뮤니케이션될 것입니다.


크렉 윌리암슨