Chadwick’s Upper School prides itself on fostering in students a deeper appreciation for learning, natural leadership skills, sharpened habits of mind, and an exemplary character to prepare them for success at the most challenging universities and beyond.
Through Chadwick’s Upper School program, students develop:
- Excellent academic skills: Our interesting and rigorous academic courses inspire students to do their best work and excel beyond their own expectations.
- Good communication channels: Our small class sizes facilitate collaboration, active participation, and individual attention.
- Self- knowledge: Various co-curricular offerings such as outdoor education, service learning, athletics and performing arts allow students to become more self-aware.
- Social awareness: We offer global opportunities that help students develop their skills and talents, while also learning about themselves and the world around them.
- A sense of community: We provide an atmosphere in which students and teachers develop authentic and meaningful relationships that last a lifetime.